Friday 2 October 2009

New Bon Jovi Album Art

Well this is something that I just have to share. There is literally nothing better than when your favourite band has a new album coming out and, with the months leading up to it, the tiniest little hints at its greatness leak out one by one. I steer clear of anything that isn't on the official website, but a few weeks back the tracklisting for The Circle was released. Imagine my sitting down at a computer routinely checking www.bonjovi.com when I see suddenly it has been redesigned and, after no hints at all, a new single is waiting for me to hear. And of course, I was in an internet cafe, when I first moved to Southampton, and had no way of listening to it without headphones, which I did not have on me. That was excruciating!
Anyway, tonight, the album art has officially been shared and its looks FANTASTIC! What do you think?! The tour dates can't be far behind! Unfortunately I cannot share the image directly here as it does not show up when I save it from the source, but you can see it officially HERE!

1 comment:

  1. my friend loves bon jovi i have to tell her! she is gonna be very excited! im so jealous you mr hudson!! i love him! and no none of those pictures are of me. i am so desperate to buy a camera but i really dont have the money! one day i will borrow my friends camera and do some fun shots! one day! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write :)