Sunday 11 April 2010

Getting Excited!

It's just over two months now until my Bon Jovi show in June and I'm so very excited! Beginning to look at travel arrangements etc, it's a little easier this time as I have a set seat so no getting there at 9am and queuing until 4pm in the scorching sun!

Talking of sun, it's lovely to see it back here in England at the moment, I really hope it lasts! I've one more week off of uni for Easter before starting back again, although I do have work to do next week.

By the way, if you know of any great unsigned bands that you'd like me to review do leave me a comment for me to check them out! There isn't enough done to promote new and upcoming bands, which is one of the reasons I started this blog and hope that the artists that I have featured have gained some exposure/ticket sales/album sales etc!

Here's wishing everyone out there in Cyber World a happy and sunny week, and remember to catch the Bon Jovi Live Stream from Dallas tonight, I think 2am GMT. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write :)