The band were on absolute top form, and highlights for me personally include:
- The a capella vocals leading into the final chorus of opening song Last Man Standing
- Superman Tonight; my favourite off of The Circle and just sounded great
- Jon ad-libbing at the end of We Got It Going On, rousing the crowd into a singalong
- Oh, Pretty Woman! A shock cover but sounded cool!
- Jon's really special speech before When We Were Beautiful; it didn't sound arrogant or cliche, just wise chosen words and quite moving
- The acoustic section, particularly Saturday Night which was sung slightly unlike the electric version before Jon led into the final chorus singing as on the record and really lifting the song
- Work For The Working Man; this song just sounded fantastic and really passionate, and the graphics on the big screens and all the way round the arena were really cool
- Jon chucking his maracas into the pit, before taking a mini pair from a fan and performing Keep The Faith with them instead before quipping "size doesn't matter!"
- Jon leaving the first verse and chorus of Wanted for the fans to sing
At the train station
With Jon and Richie...almost
Empty O2 floor seating
Jon and Richie big screen
Great light show
Livin on a Prayer